Monday, February 4, 2008

Nous sommes ici!!! Ensuite...

Hello all! We are in France and the keyboard here is very different so unfortunately this is going to be very short as well and mom is going to write something in a bit. As for me, this has been a very interesting trip so far. I am beginning to enjoy the language much more. I think that having some time to just listen was good and just now I'm feeling more comfortable speaking. Sadly we leave tomorrow basically (notez: Britney is on the radio right now. I find it unsettling tha keeping up with world news has been dificult while escaping Britney Spears and her life story is damn dear impossible). Anyway, I wish we had more time to establish ourselves in each of the towns. I like knowing an area/country and then finding little quirks about the area I'm in. Well, I think this is all for now. I'll be sure to write some kind of summary once I'm reunited with my English keyboard. Cheers!
Sarah xoxo


Oui, we are in Avignon, heading off to dinner at La Fourchette ( the fork) recommended by Kael's paretns. Sarah seems to tolerating me pretty well. Ask her about the 3 20-something guys on the train. The drunkest one kissed both our hands and did a handstand in the dining/bar car!
Salut! - Carol (la mère)

No comments: