1. I wateched Kal Ho Naa Ho with Mamiko. Unfortunately, I think I've officially seen that movie too many times (sorry Emma!), but it was really fun nonetheless. Mamiko brought over some chirazushi.... I think that's what it's called. It's like the sweet rice that you eat with shredded egg... it may not sound like it, but it was really tasty and we laughed a lot so it was a terrific night overall.
2. One of the girls at the middle school tried to drag me to class with her today. She's adorable. And of course she had to see the "sunflowers" in my eyes before leaving. So I opened my eyes really wide and she was all bikkuri (surprised). I think this himawari thing is somehow getting around school... sillies.
3. Tomorrow is October. Wow.
1 comment:
Sunflowers in your eyes! I love it! What does himawari mean?
Post a Comment