Friday, January 4, 2008
Alive and well, thank you
Hello all! I am in London and doing fine. It's about time for me to go to bed so this will be short. Dad, I saw Big Ben! Sorry I haven't written sooner it's been incredibly busy and there aren't very many computers here. We've seen a lot but I haven't been able to take pictures since my camera's batteries went flat. Ummm... saw Sir Ian tonight but felt rather bad about waiting at the stage door. He's not really a young guy and he looked tired. It was a long performance and I'm pretty sure he just wanted to stay home. Besides that I've walked all over the city, (jet-lagged, mind you), played DDR (also while jet-lagged) and have decided that if I lived here I would pick up the accent fairly quickly. It's quaint. Anyway, I've honestly been too tired to have any incredible stories yet. Oh- I was almost puked on tonight but a few of my classmates shielded me (by chance, not choice). That was rather yucky. Well, goodnight! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you got to see Big Ben. Did you also see the rosey red cheeks of the little chil-dren? ;+) - LL, Dad
Yes, I have seen rosey red cheeks of the little children!
Post a Comment